Donate Your Tickets
What is the designated charity for Argonauts Account Manager?
The designated charity is Kids Up Front.
Kids Up Front believes all children deserve to experience the magic of a live sporting event. Select an event eligible to be donated to charity to view your charity options. With the help of Argos Members along with various other channels, Kids Up Front have reached more than 525,000 people up of children and families in need.
How do I donate my tickets to charity?
Your Argonauts Account Manager account allows you to donate tickets to charity. When donated, the Argonauts Account Manager charity of choice will automatically receive your ticket and will be placed into their account.
- Log in to My Account Manager
- Select 'Manage My Tickets'
- Select an event eligible to donate to charity
- Look for the 'heart' icon within the calendar. This indicates that the event is eligible for donating tickets
- Select 'donate to charity' within the dropdown. Note: Not all events and/or seats are eligible to be donated. Donate may not be available if it is too close to the event (72 hours’ notice) or if the donation limit for the event has already been reached
- Select seats that you wish to donate
- Once satisfied, click 'continue' to proceed into the donation process
When donated, Kids Up Front will automatically receive your ticket and will be placed into their account.
Do I get benefits when making a donation?
All donated tickets to Kids Up Front that are received prior to the 72 hour notice and are within their donation limit for said event will receive a tax receipt sent directly from Kids Up Front.